This is an interesting and varied role with a small team.
- Responsibility for handling of incoming calls – answering and distributing calls to relevant person / department, taking clear notes and messages.
- Basic cash & carry sales
- Deliver reliable customer service & Improve customer relationships
- Responsible for maintaining daily cash book
- Learning our retail system with the aim of becoming proficient.
- Contacting suppliers & updating customers
- Supporting administration for all areas of the business including logistics, sales and day to day tasks.
- Maintaining front of house cleanliness throughout the day
- Customer focused attitude and a warm friendly manner
- 1+ years working experience
- Work well under pressure and at pace
- Confident telephone manner
- Strong customer service skills
- Reliable and good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Fluent English)
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills are essential (Must be proficient in excel)
- Ability to deal with problems and solve them effectively
- Ability to work well either individually or as part of a team
We are proud of our small, friendly, customer focused team & would like to find the right person to join our expanding business.
This position includes Saturday as part of the working week, with a day off during the week (Closed on Sundays)
Hours – 9.30am to 6pm (Some flexibility will be required)
If you have a positive can-do attitude, send us your CV!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent